Muck Remover GP - Healthy Bacteria Pellets for Koi Pond Use
- Remove pond muck, dead leaves, fish waste, and other organic debris
- Beneficial bacteria and enzymes in pellet form
- Great for koi ponds, garden ponds, swim ponds, bog areas, and other water features
- 150 pellets treat 5000 gallons up to 5 months, Use 15 pellets every 2 weeks for best results
- Natural pond treatment is safe for fish, other aquatic life, wildlife, and pets
Muck Remover GP are professional grade pond bacteria pellets formulated to consume organic muck in fish ponds. Consumes leaves, dead vegetation, fish waste. Reducing organic waste leads to a reduction in pond odors and unwanted nutrients. Muck reducing pellets contain a mixture of warm water and cold water bacteria strains for treating koi ponds any time water temperature is above 38 degrees. Beneficial bacteria treatments thrive in conditions with high dissolved oxygen levels. Muck Remover GP is most effective in a well-aerated pond.
Muck Remover GP Dosage rate:
Up to 500 gallons- 4 pellets every 2 weeks
Up to 2000 gallons- 8 pellets every 2 weeks
Up to 5000 gallons- 15 pellets every 2 weeks
How to apply Muck Remover GP?
Distribute muck pellets evenly over the pond surface. Pellets will sink to the bottom.
How many pellets are included?
Resealable package includes 150 bacteria pellets.
How long until results are noticed?
Results do vary based on the consistency of the muck, but in general, noticeable results in 2-4 weeks.
This treatment has no water use restrictions and is safe for koi, goldfish, and other aquatic life. It is also safe for birds, wildlife and pets that visit the pond.
For larger bodies of water use Muck Remover