Natural Waterscapes welcome applicants with a strong interest in pond and lake management. Our growing company provides opportunity in a fast-paced, professionally rewarding, and fun environment. We focus on results for our clients while providing an balanced work-family life for our employees.
Pond and Lake Product Specialist
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Assist with customer service by greeting all guests, asking if they need help, answering any questions courteously and as accurately as possible.
- Answer store phones in a professional and timely manner. Check messages daily and return customer calls within same business day.
- Use the point of sale (POS) system to ring up customers, process returns, process orders, process transfers.
- Operate machinery, including forklifts, as needed.
- Assist in the sales of bulk material and ensure that the customer receives the correct amount
- Process e-commerce transactions including live chat support via e-commerce platform
- Pack and ship orders
- Maintain the retail space inside and out, and take the initiative and communicate potential improvements.
- Keep retail center neat, clean, safe and organized and assist with routine maintenance.
- Put plant and hard good materials away in a timely manner, assist with labeling and pricing and check for accuracy.
- Learn store products and become educated about Natural Waterscapes branded materials to better assist customers
- Communicate inventory damage or in need of replenishing
- Set up displays and rearrange store items as required.
- Keep the displays and shelves well-stocked and the merchandise properly priced and labeled.
- Assist with daily custodial duties, inside and out, including sweeping walks, mopping the shop, cleaning bathrooms, etc.
- Desire to learn about pond supplies and maintenance of ponds.
- Must be customer-oriented and exhibit strong customer service skills;
- Must be willing to take direction and work well with others;
- Must have some problem-solving ability;
- Prior experience with ponds, lakes, landscaping or habitat management sales a plus
Part time 30+ hours per week. Retail store operates Monday – Saturday
Natural Waterscapes, a growing natural resource management firm, is expanding our Field Technician role. We are seeking motivated outdoor enthusiasts for heavy landscape labor including wildlife habitat improvement, pond/lake installation, and large property maintenance. Candidates must be willing to work outdoors for extended hours, have prior landscape or natural resource management experience, be able to lift up to 75 pounds, and have a valid driver's license. Experience with heavy equipment is preferred. Some travel is required.