VERTEX Air 3 XL2 Aeration System
Air 3 XL2 aerates approximately 3-4 acres depending on shape, slope, oxygen demand and other factors.
Vertex’s latest technology provides the most aeration for your money. A Brookwood SafeStart compressor, housed in a rustproof aluminum outdoor cabinet, feeds bottom mounted CoActive AirStation(s) utilizing Vertex’s MicronBubble technology. The rising force of millions of bubbles circulates the entire water column, entraining bottom water up to the surface allowing vital oxygen to be absorbed and poisonous gasses expelled.
- Vertex membrane technology has been independently tested and proven to outperform other makes and models of diffusers
- Self-clearing flexible membrane openings prevent clogging in even the dirtiest of lakes.
- Vertex MicronBubble technology provides superfine bubble generation. As bubble size decreases, oxygen transfer and lifting rates increase dramatically.
- Over 50,000 disks installed since 2006 without a single plugged up or blown out membrane!
- Five-year warranty—all Vertex AirStation carry a “No Questions Asked” free replacement guarantee.
3- XL2 Airstation, 11,400 gpm max pumping capacity (5 year warranty)
1- 1/2 HP Brookwood Compressor (3 year warranty)
1- QuietAir Cabinet with cooling fan (Lifetime warranty against rust)
Weighted Airline (15 year warranty)
Air3 XL2 Specs
Max/Running Amps: 3.8
Volts: 115 (230V also available)
Max Depth: 20 ft
Monthly Operating Cost: $39.69(Ran 24/7)*
*calculated using national average of $0.1245/kwH
Related Items & Replacement Parts