VERTEX Air 1 Plus XL2 Aeration System
Air 1+ XL2 aerates approximately 1-2 acres depending on shape, slope, oxygen demand and other factors.
Vertex’s latest technology provides the most aeration for your money. A Brookwood SafeStart compressor, housed in a rustproof aluminum outdoor cabinet, feeds bottom mounted CoActive AirStation(s) utilizing Vertex’s MicronBubble technology. The rising force of millions of bubbles circulates the entire water column, entraining bottom water up to the surface allowing vital oxygen to be absorbed and poisonous gasses expelled.
- Vertex membrane technology has been independently tested and proven to outperform other makes and models of diffusers
- Self-clearing flexible membrane openings prevent clogging in even the dirtiest of lakes.
- Vertex MicronBubble technology provides superfine bubble generation. As bubble size decreases, oxygen transfer and lifting rates increase dramatically.
- Over 50,000 disks installed since 2006 without a single plugged up or blown out membrane!
- Five-year warranty—all Vertex AirStation carry a “No Questions Asked” free replacement guarantee.
Air 1 XL2 System Includes:
2- XL2 Airstation
1- 1/3 HP Brookwood Compressor
1- QuietAir Cabinet with cooling fan
Weighted Airline Optional
3 Year Warranty
Maximum Depth: 50'
Max Lifting Rate: 6,700 gpm
Operating Cost: $40.74 per month operating 24/7**
*Also available in 230V
**using national electrical cost of $0.1245 per kilowatt hour
What separates Vertex Aeration Systems apart from the competition:
Vertex offers a heavy duty, powder coated aluminum cabinet with a locking lid. The cabinet is has a lifetime warranty against rust. Is noise a concern? Vertex offers a sound reduction kit that can be added to the cabinet at the time of purchase. The XL2 Diffuser Station is self weighted, powder coated stainless steel. The diffuser membranes are designed to self clean. Includes a GFCI Safety Circuit, and is ETL Safety Certified.
Vertex Air 1 Decibels Reading:
5' from cabinet: 59 dB without sound kit, 55 dB with sound kit
15' from cabinet: 53 dB without sound kit, 49 dB with sound kit
30' from cabinet: 51 dB without sound kit, 47 dB with sound kit
Normal talking is 60 dB, Dishwasher is 40-50 dB, Central Air Unit is 55 dB
For every 10 decibel drop, humans perceive the sound to drop approximately in half
Related Items & Replacement Parts
1/2" Weighted Airline 50' : $79.99
1/2" Weighted Airline 100' : $139.99
1/2" Weighted Airline 500' : $675.00
1/2" Airline Connector Kit : $4.99
Air Filter Element : $11.99