KASCO High Oxygen Transfer Aerator 1 HP
- Usually ships in 24 hours
KASCO High Oxygen Transfer Aerator 1 HP Model 4400AF
- Moves high volumes of water
- Increases dissolved oxygen in water
- Improves water quality
- Built for commercial applications
- Can be used in freshwater or saltwater
All Kasco aerators for ponds are self-contained, lightweight units that float at the surface with a single power cord returning to shore and two or three mooring lines anchoring the unit. Kasco units are easily installed and maintained by a single person and have proven to be an excellent choice for both continuous duty pond or lake aeration and supplemental aeration for unique applications.
Kasco pond aerators (also called high oxygen transfer units) are designed to withstand the rigors of commercial aquaculture operations, industrial applications, and municipal waste water plants.
1 HP recommended per surface acre
The Surface Aerator promotes pond health and increase fish health and growth rates
Kasco AF units deliver up to 3.0 lbs of oxygen per horsepower per hour of operation. Increasing circulation and improving dissolved oxygen levels provides many benefits. Some of these benefits include reducing stratification (separation of water into low oxygen and high oxygen layers), reducing odors, lowering nutrient levels which leads to fewer algae blooms and promoting fish health.
Uses for the Kasco Surface Aerator:
- Pond aeration
- Commercial aquaculture
- Waste water lagoon
- Retention Ponds
Whats included with a Kasco AF Surface Aerator
- Motor unit
- Float for motor
- Underwater rated power cord (50'-200')
- Mooring ropes
All units are simple "plug and play" installation. No special wiring required.
Kasco Surface Aerator Specs:
Operating Amps: 9.1
Min Operating Depth: 19"
- Efficient / Low Power Use: Highest efficiency design for low power consumption versus competing units. Reduces operating costs over the entire life of the unit.
- Rugged Motor: Environmentally friendly design with a hard-face internal mechanical seal and external lip seal for protection against leaks. Long-life top and bottom ball bearings. Flood oil lubricated for excellent heat dissipation.
- Corrosion Resistant: Superior dependability in salt-water or other corrosive environments. All external metal motor, float, and hardware components are of stainless steel composition and protected by a sacrificial zinc anode.
- Low Maintenance: Clean the motor housing once or twice per year and replacing the sacrificial zinc anode when visibly corroded.
- Fully Tested: ETL listed to stringent UL and CSA Safety Standards.
2 year warranty
As with all of our products, we offer free technical support.
If you have questions about this product, e-mail us at [email protected] and we will get right back to you.