KASCO High Oxygen Transfer Aerator 1/2 HP
- Usually ships within 48 hours
KASCO High Oxygen Transfer Surface Aerator 1/2 HP - Surface Aerator
- Moves high volumes of water
- Increases dissolved oxygen in water
- Improves water quality
- Built for commercial applications
- Can be used in freshwater or saltwater
All Kasco pond aerators are self-contained, lightweight units that float at the surface with a single power cord returning to shore and two or three mooring lines anchoring the unit. The units are easily installed and maintained by a single person and have proven to be an excellent choice for both continuous duty pond or lake aeration and supplemental aeration for unique applications.
Kasco pond aerators (also called high oxygen transfer units) are designed to withstand the rigors of commercial aquaculture operations, industrial applications, and municipal waste water plants.
Promote pond health and increase fish health and growth rates.
Recommended 1HP per surface acre.
Whats included with a Kasco 2400AF Surface Aerator
- Motor unit
- Float for motor
- Underwater rated power cord (50'-200')
- Mooring ropes
All units are simple "plug and play" installation. No special wiring required.
- Efficient / Low Power Use: Highest efficiency design for low power consumption versus competing units. Reduces operating costs over the entire life of the unit.
- Rugged Motor: Environmentally friendly design with a hard-face internal mechanical seal and external lip seal for protection against leaks. Long-life top and bottom ball bearings. Flood oil lubricated for excellent heat dissipation.
- Corrosion Resistant: Superior dependability in salt-water or other corrosive environments. All external metal motor, float, and hardware components are of stainless steel composition and protected by a sacrificial zinc anode.
- Low Maintenance: Clean the motor housing once or twice per year and replacing the sacrificial zinc anode when visibly corroded.
- Fully Tested: ETL listed to stringent UL and CSA Safety Standards.
- 2 year warranty
Uses for the Kasco Surface Aerator:
- Pond aeration
- Commercial aquaculture
- Waste water lagoon
- Retention Ponds
All models include a float and two 50′ braided nylon mooring ropes and are available with 50′, 100′, 150′, or 200′ underwater rated electrical power cords.
Surface Aerator Details:
Running Amps: 5.7
Minimum Operating Depth: 15"
2 Year Warranty
Made in USA : Kasco Marine manufactures their surface aerators in Prescott, WI
Kasco Surface Aerator 1/2, 3/4 & 1HP Assembly Instructions
Step-by-step instructions to easily assemble a Kasco 1/2HP Sur...
Kasco Surface Aerators - High Oxygen Transfer at Extreme Value
Kasco Surface Aerators provide an unparalled amount of mixing ...
How Surface Aeration Adds To Your Pond
Surface Aerators move high volumes of water, improve water qua...