Otterbine Aerating Fountain 1 HP
- Custom Build Item. 5-10 day lead time.
- Free Shipping
Otterbine Aerating Fountain 1 HP
OUR AERATING FOUNTAINS should not be confused with floating fountains. These surface spray aerators are engineered to provide results and although they create attractive displays, selection should be based off their performance when desiring the benefits of aeration. Offering both function and beauty these units operate in as little as 30in or 75cm of water and all of the spray patterns are interchangeable. These units are protected by an all-inclusive 5-year warranty that covers the unit, panel and cable.
What is included with an Otterbine Aerating Fountain?
Oil-Cooled Motor is custom built, constructed of an 18 gauge/316 grade stainless steel motor housing, and a g-type seal for durability and longevity
Impeller is dynamically balanced and die cast from type 304 stainless steel. Impeller is secured to the motor with 304 stainless steel bolt and set screw
Float is constructed of a seamless, single-piece high-density polyethylene plastic which is filled with high density closed cell polyurethane foam. The foam prevents the float from sinking if the outer shell were to ever crack or get punctured. Float has built-in pockets for light fixtures. Handles are also built-in to float for easy handling.
Power cable is type SOOW rated for underwater use. Wires are triple insulated to protect from moisture, cracking, or softening. All underwater connections are vulcanized.
Power Control Center includes surge arrestor, digital timer, and GFCI
|Spray Pattern Options|
|Spray Height||5 ft||4 ft||1.5 ft||8 ft||8 ft||11 ft||6 ft||4 ft||10 ft||8 ft||13 ft|
|Spray Width||10 ft||15 ft||7 ft||14 ft||13 ft||5 ft||24 ft||18 ft||35 ft||10 ft||--|
- High-tech thermal plastic pumping chambers are staged to allow for easy interchange.
- Rugged low visibility closed cell foam filled float includes handles and protective pockets for lights when applicable.
- Industrial strength thermal plastic screen helps keep debris out of the unit.
- Electrical quick disconnect is part of the upper plate to prevent damage.
- Mixed flow pumping system achieves maximum pumping capacities.
- Oil cooled, efficient 3450/2875 RPM custom built motor incorporates a g-type seal to ensure dependability and long life.
- Corrosion resistant, durable 18 gauge/316 grade stainless steel motor housing.
- Swing panel offers convenience to regularly accessed items; while wiring and other components can be accessed behind on the sub-panel.*
- 24/7 digital timers are standard with Otterbine’s 1HP-25HP aerator/fountain power control centers.
- Standard enclosures can include controls for both unit and lights. (as seen here)*
- Surface mounted disconnect switch can quickly cut power to all equipment in the water (switch controller rod seen here).
- Indicator light on GFCI alerts you if an interruption of power has occurred and a reset is required.
- Manual-Off-Auto switch allows you to select the operating mode.
- Control and lighting circuit fuses are easily accessed for replacement as needed.
- Durable fiberglass enclosure is NEMA 4X rated and can be used in corrosive environments (stainless steel enclosures are available).
CONTROL PANEL MUST BE INSTALLED BY LICENSED ELECTRICIAN
For proper system sizing and cable choice, feel free to contact our experts! 1-877-493-7660 or firstname.lastname@example.org
1/2 - 3/4 acre