VectoBac G Pond Mosquito Control Granular bti insecticide with spreader
Pond Mosquito Control with VectoBac is a bacterial larvicide that effectively manages mosquitoes, black flies, and midges. Kill mosquito larvae to reduce the risk of mosquito-borne diseases.
40 lbs treats up to 16 acres
Active Ingredient: Bacillus thuringiensis israelensis (Bti)
- Manages mosquito, black fly, and midge populations
- Mosquito mortality within 24 hours of application
- For use in ponds and stagnant water bodies
- Microbial Insecticide- safe for fish and other aquatic life
- Can be used for swimming & recreation immediately following application
How does VectoBac insecticide work?
When the Bti is consumed by the larvae, a toxin released that causes the larvae to stop eating and die.
Where to use VectoBac G:
- Irrigation ditches
- Ponds with standing water
- Livestock watering ponds and tanks
- Stormwater retention basins
- Standing water in areas from flooding
Distribute 2.5-10 lbs of VectoBac per surface acre. Range depends on larval stage. Retreat every 7-14 days. See label for complete application details